|Oi! On-Demand - Prohibited Content Policy|
This Policy forms part of the terms for our Oi! Email Marketing System online on-demand service (Service). You must not use the Service in respect of any of the following:
1. to promote, offer or sell products, services and/or content relating to pornography, sexual products, escort services, illegal goods or drugs, pirated computer programs, gambling or betting, or the making of explosive materials or weapons;
2. to display content that exploits or promotes the exploitation of children;
3. to provide content that in our opinion (acting reasonably) is likely to be offensive to the general public (including because of blatant expressions of bigotry, prejudice, racism, hatred or excessive profanity);
4. to post or disclose any personally identifying information about persons without their prior written consent;
5. to sell or promote any product or service that is unlawful in Australia or the location at which the content is posted or received;
6. to introduce viruses, worms, harmful code and/or Trojan horses via email;
7. to promote, offer or participates in pyramid schemes or multi-level marketing businesses;
8. to make any statement which is libellous or defamatory;
9. to provide or promote content which encourages violence against any government, organisation, group or individual; and/or
10. to provide content without the express written consent of the content owner.
This Policy may change from time to time. Any questions about whether you can use the Service can be emailed to .
Version 1: Effective Date 18 October 2006